De Hoge Veluwe National Park operates a subsidy-independent operation. The vast majority of our income has been lost as a result of the Corona crisis. In order to continue to meet our payment obligations in the coming months and to continue to carry out essential management while preserving employment, the Park has had to take drastic measures by reducing investment and other expenditure and minimizing or avoiding costs where possible.
During the Corona crisis, our motto will be: space, safety and enjoyment. The Park offers visitors more than enough space to observe the Corona parameters, the Park offers visitors a safe environment in which to recreate on the basis of a strict Corona protocol and the Park tries to allow visitors to enjoy the nature, art and architecture.
The vast majority of visitors behave exemplary and observe the Corona rules. We would like to thank them for that. The Park will remain open to you as long as it is financially feasible and permitted by the government.
Those who want to support the Park financially during this difficult time can find information about this on our website https://www.hogeveluwe.nl/en/about-the-park/support-the-park
Measures related to the Coronavirus
- The Park is open to visitors from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Purchases other than annual tickets and e-tickets are not possible via the webshop.
- Everyone is requested to keep a distance of 1.5 meters from each other.
- The Parkrestaurant, including the terrace and the birdwatching huts will remain closed until further notice.
- The Park shop, the playground, the Museonder, the Jachthuis Sint Hubertus and the toilets in the Park Paviljoen, on the outside of the Museonder and at Jachthuis Sint Hubertus are open in compliance with the Corona rules. The same applies for the Kröller-Müller Museum and the sculpture garden.
- There are three distribution points for refreshments with different opening hours: the Park Restaurant, the food container on the Marchantplein and the Theekoepel at Jachthuis Sint Hubertus.The drinks can be consumed outside in nature on picnic benches. Picnic packages are also sold from the Park Restaurant or the food container on he Marchantplein.
- The planned public activities will proceed without futher notice. Of course with due observance of the Coronarules.
- The Park operates according to a Corona protocol that can be consulted at www.hogeveluwe.nl
- For questions about the Coronavirus, we refer to the information from RIVM www.rivm.nl
NP De Hoge Veluwe management