With the Hoge Veluwe Annual Pass 2019, you can visit De Hoge Veluwe National Park every day in 2019. You can also enjoy fun extras with your Annual Pass. But most importantly, you will be helping to protect and maintain the park.
The Annual Passes for 2020 will go on sale starting December 2nd.
Independent and autonomous foundation
As a financially independent non-profit organization, Stichting Het Nationale Park De Hoge Veluwe safeguards the autonomy of the largest contiguous and actively managed private nature reserve in the Netherlands. The revenue generated by paying visitors cover the cost of operations, maintenance, and management of the natural landscapes, the infrastructure, and the buildings. Visitors with an Annual Pass make an important contribution to this. That is why we offer them extra advantages.
The benefits of owning the Hoge Veluwe Annual Pass 2019
- Unlimited access to the park during opening hours in 2019
- Free parking at all three park entrances
- 10% discount at the Park Shop in the Park Paviljoen
- 10% discount at the the Park Restaurant in the Park Paviljoen
- Free participation in specific activities, including walks, excursions, and lectures
Buy your Guardian Card here
Enter you postal code below: (Dutch postal codes only. Would you like to order a Guardian Card from outside the Netherlands? Please contact email@example.com).