For true nature lovers the Park has a magnificent campsite near the Hoenderloo entrance. This tranquil and small rural campsite offers every nature lover the opportunity to experience the Park for more than one day. The campsite is open annually from 1 April to 1 November.
- 48 camping pitches for caravans and campervans with a power connection (920 Watt, 220/230 volts, 4 amps)
- Place for approximately 45 tents on a car-free tent field
- Sanitary building with washing facilities and hot showers (€ 0.50 for a 4-minute shower, changing machine available)
- Hot dishwater (free)
- Free WIFI
- Discharge facility for your chemical toilet
- Playground for children
- Dogs are allowed, if they are on a leash.
- A bakery about 300 meters from the camping site
It is not possible to make a reservation for this campsite. As a measure against the spread of the coronavirus the number of available pitches has been temporarily reduced. The campsite manager determines how many pitches can be used. You can ask for the availability at Hoenderloo entrance.
Please keep in mind that:
- On the day of arrival you can enter the campsite from 2 pm.
- On the day of departure you must leave the campsite no later than 11 am.
- Campervans longer than 7 meters are not allowed.
- Campers are allowed to camp on the campsite for a maximum of three consecutive weeks. There must be a month between this and your next stay.
- You may leave your caravan / campervan / tent unattended for a maximum of one night. Please inform the campsite manager of this.
- Open fire is not allowed. In consultation with the campsite manager, you can use the fire pit at the sanitary building. Barbecuing is only allowed if there is no risk of fire.
- Additional measures apply in connection with corona. View all measures here.
A complete overview of the rules on the campsite can be found here.
Upon arrival, please report to the Hoenderloo entrance before claiming your camping pitch. You pay per night, per person for the campsite. Tourist tax is included in the prices below.
Please note that you also have to pay the entrance fee for the Park for every night you stay. Also you have you to pay for your car if you desire to bring the car wit you in the Park. You are not liable for any Park fees on your day of departure. Please find all entrance fees here.
|Stay with caravan/campervan per adult||€ 9|
|Stay with tent per adult||€ 8|
|Stay with caravan/campervan per child|
(6 to 13 years)
|Stay with tent per child|
(6 to 13 years)
|Stay per child up to 5 year||free|
|Electric hookup 920 Watt||€ 3|
If you stay longer than 6 nights it might be interesting to an annual card instead of single day tickets. The Annual Card gives access to the Park throughout the calendar year. For more information please inquire at the Hoenderloo entrance.